Uninstall Kaspersky programs Completely On Computer – – How to Do It Easily
To uninstall Kaspersky programs is tough for some ordinary PC users for it is always embedded so well with multiple system files. But after reading the following article, you can use the most comprehensive instruction to uninstall Kaspersky programs completely with either normal uninstall and forcible uninstall.
Normal Uninstall or Manual Uninstall – Uninstall Kaspersky programs with Windows Uninstall Utility.
As we all know, no matter what program, we can easily locate and remove them from Add/Remove Programs. As to uninstall Kaspersky programs, first please go to the below steps:
1. Go to “Start” and then click on “Control Panel”.
2. Double click “Add/Remove Programs”.
3. Locate Kaspersky programs and then click “Remove” to begin the removal.
4. Follow the on-screen steps to finish.
Normally, by following the above steps, you can uninstall Kaspersky programs. But most of the time, it cannot be removed completely. For some relating registry entries will be left in Windows registry or program files in C drive. If you are professional on computers, you can manually remove them by yourself. If not, please do not take this action！A mis-deleted or corrupted registry entry will result in more serious problems like failure to log onto the system, random blue screen errors or system crashes. But does this mean that you cannot uninstall Kaspersky programs? Of course not! You can easily get the program uninstalled with the simple steps below.
Forcible Uninstall – Uninstall Kaspersky programs with a professional uninstaller.
1. Click here to download a PC software uninstaller from the Internet.
2. Launch it after the installation.
3. Highlight “Kaspersky programs” in the “Display Name” list and click “Force Uninstall” to proceed.
4. Follow the on-screen steps to finish the removal.
With the several steps above, you can easily uninstall Kaspersky programs. Even though the Kaspersky programs is corrupted and not displayed in the list, you can also thoroughly uninstall it with the “Force Uninstall” function- the most powerful uninstall function. For more detailed information, you can directly go to Uninstall Kaspersky programs Helper site.