Have you ever thought about whether or not you actually have the capability to create a successful networking marketing business and make thousands of dollars working from home? I think we all have. The truth is working from home is a privilege that must be earned. There are so many advantages to working from home such as having no boss to report to, the “10 second commute” to the office, having flexible hours, enjoying tax advantages, the list goes on and on. Because of this, working from home also takes away many of the stresses that are involved in a typical 9 – 5 work day.
High Failure Rate Working From Home
It is a fact that in MLM alone 90% of recruits will not make it to their third month, much less complete the quest to create their successful own home business. It is also true that the quitting rate is extremely high for anyone that desires to run their own home business of any kind, but you and I have a choice to not be one of these statistics.
Yes, running a network marketing internet business requires dedication and passion to reach your goals. Time management skills are also extremely important because they will help you make the most of your precious time and energy .
The key to success is an effective time management system that is planned out days or even weeks in advance. You must plan out how you are going to structure each one of your days if you are going to be successful. You must make sure that when you are running your network marketing business your stream of income is extremely consistent so you can pay your bills on time, and reinvest a percentage of your profits regularly on business promotion and your own continued training.
Applying A Time Management Plan
A quality networking marketing internet business must have an effective time management plan for it to be successful. Below is some advice that will help you improve your business time management skills.
1. Plan a schedule out for all of the tasks that you plan on getting done for a day. I like to write the day’s plans down on a 3X5 card that I keep on my desk, and then check off the tasks as I complete them. Tasks on my card might include calling leads, placing solo ads, updating Twitter and Facebook, writing copy, updating business records, recording video, etc.
2. Once you have this time schedule set you must follow it completely. Nothing can interrupt you while you are taking care of the items on your schedule. You must be responsible and follow your schedule so that you can reach maximum productivity. This will save you a lot of money and time in the long run.
3. Make sure that you have absolutely zero distractions while you are following this schedule. Definitely turn off the television while you are getting your work done! Dr. Phil can wait, the goal here is maximum efficiency.
4. Schedules for the week should be set before hand and should not change. Every night before you go to bed your list for the next day should be ready of what you have to accomplish. These items should be placed in order from most important to least important. Do not do the easiest tasks first because these are most likely the less important tasks. It is important that you get your top priorities goals done first and foremost.
5. Having a mentor so that you could report your progress to them is a great idea. This will help you to gauge how well you are doing. Make sure that this person is someone that you respect and have a good relationship. Also, make sure it is someone you do not want to let down.
There are also many good books available on time management but these five tips are a good starting point. I can tell you from experience that they will definitely help you be successful in the long run.