Do you want to create great interviews that attract audiences and listeners? Are you a podcaster, blogger, journalist, or academic researcher looking to improve your interviewing skills?
Join my new course about the secrets to doing great interviews: http://bit.ly/2bGon2n
The interview is a staple of podcasting and journalism today, but it’s often badly done. Most interviewers are making key mistakes that are limiting the potential of their interviews. In this course, learn to illuminate a new topic, tell someone’s amazing story, and stand out from the millions of interview recordings on the Internet – without ever having to go to journalism school.
Learn those problems – and how to correct them – in this course taught by an experienced journalist and writing professor.
The course moves logically through the interview process, including these important topics:
* Preparation to make sure you are respected as a interviewer;
* Which recording methods to use, as the technological medium can affect you and your interviewee;
* How to reduce the inevitable nerves that come with doing interviews;
* The importance of using open-ended questions to get people to open up and tell you fascinating stories; and,
* How to write up your interviews into blog posts and newspaper or magazine articles that are coherent and interesting to read.
The course also explains the importance of using interview recordings to create an online following of fans, which is vital for marketing a product or service.
If you’re new to interviewing, the course also provides information on microphones and recording software to get started on interviewing people in-person and online.
Try a free preview of the lectures. There’s also no risk to you, as Udemy provides a 30-day guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the course.