https://www.blogwithben.com | https://www.blogwithben.com/free-ebook/
This step-by-step guide walks you through the entire process of designing your WordPress blog. By the end of this video, you’ll have a professional, innovative, and responsive blog that will showcase your content in some pretty fresh and unique ways.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this video.
1. Change Site Title.
2. Create and Upload Custom Logo.
3. Design and Change the Favicon.
4. Create Social Media Icons.
5. Add Separate Pages to Your Blog.
6. Add a Primary Navigation Menu.
7. Add Plugins (Yoast SEO, Instagram, Photo Gallery, Contact Form, Image Widget).
8. Configure Page Layout.
9. Create Opt-In Form and Start Collecting Emails (Intro to HTML as well).
10. Design Sidebar.
11. Design About Page.
12. Intro to Heading Tags.
13. Design a Fullwidth Page.
14. Add Photo Gallery.
15. Add Contact Form.
16. Intro to Visual Editor, Categories, Tags, Featured Image, and SEO.
17. Publish Four Blog Posts.
18. Add Categories to Primary Menu.
This video will show you how to design the “Simply Read” free WordPress theme. If you haven’t installed this free theme, just watch Video #3 in my How To Start A Blog playlist and then come back to this video.
Finally, be sure to grab your free copy of my eBook, “The Blog Starter Kit”. Inside I pull back the curtain on my digital business and show you the exact steps of how to build, grow, and monetize your blog.
Here are some helpful links that will come in handy throughout this video tutorial. I use each one of these URL’s in this video.
I truly hope this video helps you out. Feel free to swing by my blog and drop me an email if you have any questions or need some extra help getting started. I’m always available and I love helping people get their blogs up and running.
With that being said, good luck!
Tweets by blogwithben