Learn more about Lazy and Stupid at Facebook.com/LazynStupid and follow me at Twitter.com/RyanHafey.
Hello to all you lazy and stupid people out there, and welcome to the first episode of Lazy and Stupid. The topic for this episode is “Vlogging” (aka Video Blogging). More specifically, I’ll be talking about the equipment and software you’ll need to get your new vlog started such as the various camera and video editing software options available.
Below are the links to all the equipment and software I mention in the video:
• Canon ELPH 130 IS: http://amzn.to/1ecqK62 (affiliate link)
• Canon T3i DSLR: http://amzn.to/1cA1k5a (affiliate link)
• Cyberlink PowerDirector Ultra: http://amzn.to/Jsy1o8 (affiliate link)
• Rode VideoMic Shotgun Microphone: http://amzn.to/JvOV5d (affiliate link)
• Audacity Audio Editing Software: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
I hope you enjoyed the video. Now go vlog yourself!