. Luxor Two days trip from Safaga Port
Two days trip to Luxor from Safaga port, join our shore excursion tours from Safaga Port to visit the valley of the kings, Hatshepsut temple, the karnak and Luxor temples, private tour guide and Lunch meals, you can also attend the sound and Light show at Karnak Temple in the evening.
Departure: Daily Shore Excursion
Length: 2 Days – 1 Night
Type: Private Port Trips
Guide: Certificate English guide
Day 1: Safag Port – Visit Karnak and Luxor Temples ( East Bank )
Available Travel representative will pick you up from your cruise ship in Safaga port for Luxor Two Day Tour from Safaga Port our experienced guide will accompanied you to enjoy a two day excursion from Safaga to Luxor, which lasts approximately 3 hours. You will enjoy all the comforts of a modern, air-conditioned, private vehicle throughout your tour. You will start your trip in Luxor by admiring the River Nile which flows from south to north. Then visit the majestic Karnak temple was built 1300 years ago it was the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Then you will continue to visit Luxor temple it was built by Amenhotep III, it was connected to Karnak temple by a large alley called a dromo which is lined by sphinxes. From there you will transfer to your hotel in Luxor for overnight stay in Luxor.
Day 2: Visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple
– Safag Port We will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor by you private Egyptologist English guide and private A/C van then you will be transferred to the west bank of The Nile River you will be visiting the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs Continue the tour to visit the Hatshipsut temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshipsut the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it, free time in Luxor. Then you will return to your cruise in Safaga Port.
Tour Price includes :
– Two ways by private A/C car Safaga/Luxor/ Safaga
– Admission fees to the above sightseeing
– Certificated English Egyptologist tour guide
– Lunch at Local restaurant
– One Water and one Soft drink during the tour
– Shopping tour in Bazaars (if the time permitted)
– Pick up and drop off services from – to your Cruise Ship – All transfers by Air Conditioned vehicle
Hossam El Habashy