Best Beaches For Skimboarding In Australia
Aside those things that have become symbolic figures for Australia like kangaroos, koalas, crocodiles and Crocodile Dundee, this country also has the best surfing and skimboarding beaches in the world. However, not many people know about this fact. This article will list some of the best beaches to hit your board with.
1. Bells: Bells is one of the most famous beaches in the world for surfers. It was also made famous by the hit movie with Keanu Reeves – Point Break.
2. Bondi: This hot spot happens to be the most famous with tourists. Many different types of people like to visit this beach from surfers, sun bathers to lifesavers. Bondi is located very close to Sydney.
3. Byron Bay: This beach is located in the most easterly part of Australia. This place has become a popular beach resort and just a great place to relax.
4. Cable Beach: This place has become known as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. It has awesome white sands and is most famous for it’s stunning red sunsets. This beach is located on the Indian Ocean.
5. Cottesloe: This place is located in Perth and is one of their most popular hang outs for the locals. You can do it all at this beach from fishing, surfing, snorkeling, swimming or just out to catch some rays and get a tan.
6. Four Mile: Four Mile was named because of the 4 miles of beautiful white sands this spot entails. There’s a rainforest behind this beach that’s great for tourists.
7. Gold Coast: The Gold Coast happens to be a favorite spot with many foreign tourists. This beach is a surfers paradise and is on every surfers wish list of beaches to hit before they die.
I recommend to everyone who loves surfing or skimboarding to plan a trip to Australia and hit as many surfing and skimboarding places and hot spots as you can.