Aarkstore announce a new report “Autistic Disorder – Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017 ” through its vast collection of market research report.
Autistic Disorder – Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017″is a new report from industry analysis specialists. The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global Autistic Disorder market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global Autistic Disorder market. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the current market leaders.
Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products within the global Autistic Disorder sector. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by our team of industry experts.
We have estimated the global autistic disorder therapeutics market to be valued at $ 331m in 2009. It is expected to grow to $ 765m with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.05% by 2017. This growth is primarily attributed to the high increase in prevalence and also the rapid increase in public awareness about the disease. The existing market is weak due to a lack of diagnostic techniques, and the poor safety and efficacy profiles of the existing therapies. There is a high unmet need which is largely driven by the availability of drugs that are moderately successful in terms of safety and efficacy. Autistic disorder therapeutics market primarily consists of two products, Risperidone and Abilify, and other therapeutic classes such as anti-depressants and anti-psychotics.
– The report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the Autistic Disorder market. Its scope includes:
– Annualized global Autistic Disorder market revenues data from 2001 to 2009, forecast for eight years to 2017.
– Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. Pipeline candidates fall under major therapeutic classes such as noradrenaline reuptake inhibitors, adrenergic uptake inhibitors, enzyme replacement therapy, dopamine agents, chelating agents and Gamma-amino butyric acid type B (GABA-B) receptor agonist
– Analysis of the current and future competition in the global Autistic Disorder market. Key market players covered are Bristol-Myers Sqibb, Cellceutix Corporation, Seaside Therapeutics, Curemark LLC, Neuropharm Group and EilyLily.
– Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the Autistic Disorder therapeutics market.
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585