Ad-Aware Removal -How to Uninstall Ad-Aware Safely and Completely
Is Ad-Aware not the right fit for you now and you are finding ways out to uninstall it? Are you driven mad when you fail to remove all the annoying traces of the software which rib you off a perfect computer experience? What you should take into consideration is that you need to remove all the now-defunct registry entries and related files completely, or it will cause various computer errors and have negative effect on the other programs on your computer. How the hell can you safely and completely remove Ad-Aware from your computer?
How to uninstall Ad-Aware from Windows through common method
Applying for Add/ Remove Program tab on the Control Panel is the most common-used and conventional way to do the deletion by many computer users. Generally, you can take the following steps through this method:
1. Exit all the programs open.
2. Click Start, click Control Panel tab.
3. Find out Add/Remove Programs applet in Windows XP or Windows 2000, and then Click Uninstall a Program in Windows Vista.
4. Click the Change or Remove Programs button on the top of the left list.
5. Scroll down the list and highlight Ad-Aware, then click Remove to uninstall in Windows XP or Windows 2000; Click Uninstall in Windows Vista.
6. Click Yes when you are prompted to reboot the computer.
Up to here, the deletion has not finished yet since there are some folders and items related to Ad-Aware are still left on the computer, which will lead to many troubles to you. Therefore, it is very important for you to take either the following measures to completely uninstall Ad-Aware:
1. Go to drive C -> Program Files, find out Ad-Aware and then delete all the related files directly from the computer.
2. Click Start -> Run, put in Regedit in the search box, click Enter to get access to the registry. Delete all the related keys of the program.
Is it so complicated and troublesome for you to follow so many steps? If you are not computer-educated, all those are risky for you because if you have deleted the wrong file, your computer will suffer from even more serious problem. Even worse, the program you want to delete is not listed on Control Panel. What can we do in these cases? Don’t worry about it. It is just a piece of cake if you have a reliable uninstaller on your PC.
Easily and automatically remove Ad-Aware from your computer
An uninstaller named Perfect Uninstaller is really a professional, award-winning, advanced uninstall tool that can ensure you to 100% get rid of any unneeded programs with great easy and make sure all the now-defunct registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks. What you need to do is just to take several steps below:
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Run the uninstaller.
3. Highlight Ad-Aware in Display Name list and then click Uninstall.
4. Follow the removal instructions.
It is so easy, right? Why don’t you have a look at the uninstaller? Visit: Perfect Uninstaller.