Aarkstore announce a new report “Type 1 Diabetes – Drug Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017” through its vast collection of market research report.
The industry analysis specialist, has released a new report, “Type 1 Diabetes – Drug Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017”. The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global type 1 diabetes market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global type 1 diabetes market. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the existing market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products within the global type 1 diabetes sector. GlobalData estimates the global type 1 diabetes therapeutics market to have been valued at $ 2.7 billion in 2009. It is forecast to grow at 6.1% annually for the next seven years to reach $ 4.4 billion by 2017. This growth is primarily attributed to the increase in the average cost of therapy for type 1 diabetes and increases in the diseased and treatment seeking populations. The available treatment options are moderately successful in meeting the market demand leading to a moderate level of unmet need. A significant market potential exists to be exploited by any new entrant that will cater to the unmet needs for more convenient products with better efficacy and safety. GlobalData finds that the emerging therapies in the pipeline are expected to capture a small portion of the unmet need. The pipeline for type 1 diabetes appears to be moderately strong. Despite the high proportion of first-in-class drugs in the pipeline, the pipeline is not very strong as the development stage products are not likely to cater to the needs of all type 1 diabetes patients. While the pipeline products are not strong enough to impact the current market considerably, the success of these products will drive the market in the long run.
The scope of the report includes:
– Annualized global type 1 diabetes market revenues data from data from 2001 to 2009, forecast for eight years to 2017.
– Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases, mechanism of action being developed and emerging trends.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global type 1 diabetes market.
– Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and implications for future market associated with type 1 diabetes.
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585