. Synergetics USA, Inc. (Synergetics USA) is a medical device company. The company is principally engaged in the design, manufacture and marketing of microsurgical instruments, capital equipment and other medical devices for use in ophthalmic surgery and neurosurgical applications. Additionally, the company designs and produces disposable and non-disposable supplies and accessories for use with their products. It designs and manufactures medical devices to support micro or minimally invasive surgical procedures. The products are sold through more than 50 distributors outside the US. The company holds eight subsidiaries. It is headquartered in Missouri, the US
Synergetics USA, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 30, 2010: Simmons Announces Settlement Of Contingent Fee Antitrust Lawsuit
Mar 17, 2010: Synergetics Reports Net Sales Of $ 13 Million In Q2 Fiscal 2010
Mar 17, 2010: Synergetics Launches Fully Disposable Instrument Line For Ophthalmic Surgery
Oct 28, 2009: Synergetics Posts Net Sales Of $ 53 Million For Fiscal 2009
Sep 24, 2009: Synergetics Announces Stay Of Alcon Patent And Trademark Infringement Lawsuit
This comprehensive SWOT analysis of Synergetics USA, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information please contact :